Prospect Park Pavilion & Camp Fire Ring
Propect Park Pavilion is located on Norfolk Avenue, between Prospect and Oxford. The Pavilion is great for your next summer gathering for family, school or club outing. The Pavilion is a large covered picnic area with tables and restrooms. Grills for cooking are available, too.
The Camp Fire Ring is great for your roasting of s'mores and singing campfire songs for your next gathering.
- Both the Pavilion and Camp Fire Ring is available for use April 15-October 15.
- Permits are issued to Clarendon Hills residents only on a first come, first served basis. Proof of residency is required at time of reservation. Reservations are taken at the Community Center.
- There is no fee for the Permit.
- All users are subject to the policies and regulations of the Clarendon Hills Park District.
- Consumption of alcohol, use of tobacco, illegal substance or gambling on Park District property is strictly prohibited.
Reservations for Prospect Park Pavilion and the Camp Fire Ring will be accepted starting Monday, April 3, 2017.